Old Town Dentistry provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures to address all of our patients' dental health needs. By combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Our dentist and highly trained staff are trained to not only treat patients but to identify what caused the health concern in the first place. This approach sets patients of Old Town Dentistry on the road to recovery and long-term oral health.
We offer a wide variety of services for patients throughout the Alexandria Virginia area. Our patients depend on Frinet Kasper, DDS to meet all of their oral healthcare needs. Whether you need preventative care, restorative solutions or a smile makeover, we can help.
Explore additional topics covered on our website:
- Bonding , to repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry , to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign , to help straighten your smile
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Oral Hygiene , to keep up with your oral health
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Tooth Pain , to experience pain or discomfort
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Preventative care is important for staying cavity and infection free. We provide dental cleanings and examinations so that everyone in the family can stay in excellent oral health. Schedule yours twice a year.
Frinet Kasper, DDS provides dental crowns for patients that have damaged their tooth or had a root canal. Crowns can protect a damaged tooth and can also be used to create bridges to replace missing teeth.
If you have experienced tooth loss, dental implants are a permanent solution for replacing missing teeth. At Old Town Dentistry, we create beautiful looking teeth that are as strong and durable as natural ones.
We can restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident or have become infected. We have a variety of ways to do so including veneers, crowns, bridges, dental implants and more.
By using dental veneers and dental laminates, we can create a beautiful and perfect looking smile. These thin shells are placed onto the surface of your teeth to cover dark stains, close gaps, and more.
If you have lost a tooth, dentures and partial dentures can be worn as a replacement solution. They are natural looking and more comfortable than ever when created by an expert cosmetic dentist.
We can help in a dental emergency. Our extended hours and weekend availability mean that we can provide treatment when you need it. If you have a toothache or get in an accident, give us a call.
As an Invisalign® Dentist, we can straighten your teeth – the invisible way. The process is far more comfortable than traditional braces plus you can take out your aligners to eat and brush your teeth!
Frinet Kasper, DDS can improve your appearance using a smile makeover. By creating a gorgeous smile, we can help you to look and feel your best. Schedule a consultation to see which procedures are right for you.
At Old Town Dentistry, we provide teeth whitening solutions for patients throughout the Alexandria Virginia area. We deliver dramatic results, and your teeth can become up to eight shades whiter in one treatment.